Wednesday 28 August 2013

YouTube Videos That Make My Day



Ah YouTube, what did I ever do without you? On days when I’m mad or upset, or just want a little pick me up, YouTube is my solution. Sometimes I enjoy nothing more than sitting in front of the computer watching random videos that make me laugh out loud, cry with happy tears or just gasp in complete and utter shock. 
Of course I am not the only one that can list 'Watching YouTube videos' on their social media resume, with over 6 billion hours of videos being watched each month! - Check out the YouTube Statistics page for more interesting facts about YouTube.

Can you remember the last video you watched online? Mine would have to be one of the five videos below: 


Five…

NFL Bad Lip Reading

This video is the reason every time I see a delicious pastry I yell ‘I WANT CAKE NOW.’ 



Four…

How Animals Eat Their Food

The first time I saw this video I just happened to have a drink in my mouth, and by the end of the video it was dripping off my computer. To say I Laughed Out Loud would be an understatement! 



Three…

Quadruplet Babies Laughing

This is the best pick me up, especially on days where it feels like the world is against you. I dare you not to laugh along with these four bubbly babies. 


Two…

Michael Bublé Singing Live with a Fan

WARNING – There is some explicit language in this one. (Only one or two words, but it adds to the hilarity)
Michael Bublé officially became one of my favourite Canadians after I saw this video. 



One…

High School Basketball

My faith in humanity is restored! I cry, I pick myself up and then I cry again.




 

So there we have it, My Top Five YouTube Videos That Make My Day. How do they rate against your favourite videos?

4 comments:

  1. My favorite YouTube videos are The Harry Potter Puppet Pals series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephan, I haven't heard of The Harry Potter Puppet Pals, I will make sure I have a look the next time I'm surfing YouTube.

      Delete
  2. "you've got an orange peanut? An orange peanut for me, really? Well I accept you" HAHAHA possibly one of my favourite YouTube videos of all time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda, I'm with you its a great video, I could quote it all day...'I got 13 steaks over here!' If your looking for another funny lip reading video 'The Walking Dead' bad lip reading is hilarious!

      Delete